Follow us

Post-trial Motions


After a party has lost in the district court, the party can file post-trial motions (such as a motion to alter or amend, a motion for a new trial, or a motion to arrest judgment) before filing the appeal. These post-trial motions give the district courts an opportunity to change their decisions before an appeal.
The attorneys at The Appellate Group frequently file post-trial motions to assist their clients before the appeal.